Please note* You will find the oldest post is at the bottom, newest at the top...

Friday, November 1, 2013

Finish line in sight...

The finish line is definitely in sight.  I think I will be done by the end of the weekend.  My glass came in today.  I also purchased new leg bolts (still need need to cut them to length) and new leg levelers.   I removed the paint from the existing legs and there was lots of staining from the water damage and I started to repair the rot.  Tomorrow I will sand the repaired areas and prime and paint as long as the weather is good.  I still need to do the 2 red and 2 green circles on the sides of the cabinets and will do the first coat tonight.  I need to still address the coin door.  I will work on that tomorrow (again if the weather is good).  I ordered a new lock for it and it should be in any day as well as the stain for it that I believe matches the cabinet closely.  I still need to address the rusty frame for the instruction card as well.  So hopefully all can be completed by the end of the weekend...

Discolored legs from water damage

Water damage before repair

Crack in top of one leg

No comments:

Post a Comment