|Cleaned up scan of original instructions in the new frame|
Monday, November 11, 2013
How the Game is Played - Part 2
So I originally tried to make my own instructions off of a photo of the original instructions. I was not very happy with out they came out. Somebody sent me a scan of the original instruction card for their machine and I was able to clean it up. The original was printed on silver paper which really does not work too well with an inkjet printer so I was not able to do that. I did make the background a light grey to try to give a similar look which is hard to see in the photo but none the less I am happy with how it came out. My original frame was rusted right through the plating and I tried to have a new one cut but the cost was too high so I wound up cutting it myself out of aluminum sheet with a straight edge and a utility knife. I am very happy with the results.